ALL STUDENTS MUST MEET THE SANDUSKY CAREER CENTER’S ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
Required Process for Admission to all Sandusky Career Center Programs:
1. a.) Fill out and return the application for admission and $100 application fee ($50 for STNA) before the application deadline
b.) Sign up for a date and time to take the WorkKeys® entrance test.
2. Fill out a request for your high school or GED transcript. Forward that request to the school you graduated from or the state from which you received your GED.
3. Return the application and all required forms to:
a.) Sandusky Career Center
4501 Venice Heights Blvd
Sandusky, OH 44870
c.) Fax to: 419-621-2850
4. Complete all background checks, shot requirements, and physical tests, if any, related to your specific program.
5. Apply for financial aid. Be aware of all deadlines. No student will be permitted to begin class until financial aid is in place. You may begin the financial aid process by going to the links under the financial aid page on our website.
Additional documents or requirements may be needed for certain programs, please check with the Sandusky Career Center office or the Program Coordinator to learn more.
Prospective LPN or RN Students:
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 at this time, we do not want to hold off on your chance to obtain your CPR/First Aid Certification. We are asking that you look into one of the following online options to obtain your certificate: