Sandusky City Schools will be Closed the Remainder of the School Year

Sandusky City Schools would like to inform our students and families that Friday, May 29th will be the last student day for the 2019-2020 school year. High School students should reach out to their teachers regarding any previously assigned work that they still need to completed by Thursday, June 4th close of business 3PM.

Over the summer the District will continue to contact families regarding the 2020- 2021 as we continue to receive updates on the impact of the COVID pandemic. If you have additional questions please contact us (419) 626- 6940. Be safe and Stay healthy — Remember we are Blue Streak Strong!

Visit our Coronavirus Hub for more information.
Information for Seniors: Click Here 
Senior Scholarship Video: Click Here
Click here to access our weekly student playlists and visit our Student Learning Center. 
To access the Request for Internet Connection form, click here
Employees: to access Public School Works, click here

Military & Veterans

Military & Veterans Educational Benefits
Chapters 30, 31, 32, 33, 35, 1606, and 1607. To apply online please visit the VA website at Once the student has completed the VA application and has enrolled in the program, the financial aid office will certify the VA application.

If you have never applied for educational benefits you need the following:
  • DD-214 Discharge papers (Certified Copy)
  • VA22-1990 Application for Educational Benefits
  • DD-2384 Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE) for members of Selective Reserve (See your Commanding Officer for this document)
If you have used educational benefits in the past:
  • VA22-1995 Request for a Change of Location or Place of Training
Veterans Retraining Assistance Program
The Veterans Retraining Assistance Program (VRAP) offers up to 12 months of training assistance to unemployed Veterans. Please visit for more information.

Department of Defense Tuition Assistance (TA)
Tuition Assistance through GoArmyEd may also be available to all eligible Active Duty, National Guard and Army Reserve Soldiers. Please visit for more information.
Ask Dr. Sanders

To validate your submission, please answer the following math problem:

captcha math problem
Sandusky City Schools
407 Decatur Street
Sandusky OH 44870

Sandusky Bullying & Safe Schools Tipline
© 2020. Sandusky City Schools. All Rights Reserved. School CMS created by eSchoolView
View text-based website