- Qualifying short-term certificates can be earned in less than one year (less than 900 clock hours) that leads to a credential (e.g. certificate, certification or license) required to qualify for an in-demand job in the institution’s region.
- Qualifying short-term certificates can be Pell eligible.
- Grant funds cover tuition and approved fees only.
- Maximum award – up to $2,000 per short-term certificate.
- A student may receive up to 3 awards for different short-term certificates. The student must successfully complete one short-term certificate before receiving an award for another short-term certificate.
*Students must be enrolled with Sandusky Career Center to apply for the Short-term Certificate Grant.