The Sandusky Aspire Program offers FREE classes to all eligible students. Improve your reading, writing and math skills; get ready to go to college or an adult certificate training program to get a better job or prepare for the High School Equivalence Exam. • High School Equivalence (HSE) Preparation• Post-secondary Preparation, WorkKeys and Accuplacer• ESOL (English Speakers of other Languages) and ELCivics• Reading, Writing, Math, Science, and Social Studies• Career Assessments Career Pathways Exploration and Development To register for FREE adult classes please call 419.984.1135Sandusky Aspire College & Career Readiness Center can help you earn your high school equivalence by passing the HiSET exam, choose from paper & pencil test or the computer based test. Take the HiSET exam at Sandusky Career Center and receive an Ohio High School Equivalence Diploma from the Ohio Department of Education.The Sandusky Career Center is an Authorized state-approved test center for the HiSET® exam. https://hiset.ets.org/$80.00 Voucher Codes for the HiSET Exam and GED are available by contacting:
Kris Thompson, Aspire Coordinator419.984.1135[email protected]Career Technical Planning District Contact:
Mr. Richard Moreck, Director419.984.1100
Order Official HSE (High School Equivalence) Transcripts and Duplicate Diplomas:
• Test takers who have taken the, HiSET, GED® or TASC test will need to register their account at diplomasender.com.
• Test takers can view their scores and order credentials (diploma and transcript) by: logging into their account at diplomasender.com , and enter the current address where the credentials will be mailed.
• Test takers will be able to view all historical and current test scores from all three assessment vendors (HiSET, GED® or TASC).
• Initial diploma and transcript are FREE to first-time test-takers.
• Duplicate diploma requests are $15, Duplicate transcript requests are $15