The new Sandusky Aquatic Center is an amazing opportunity for our community for recreation and aquatic health classes as well as swimming lessons and water safety skills. The district is committed to three core values of the project: promoting district aquatic programs, providing community programming, and providing swim lessons and water safety.
• The SHS rear parking lot will be partially closed during the Sandusky Aquatic Center construction, impacting the number of available spaces.
• Timeline for construction: 8/1/2023 - 12/2024
• Athletic & Brass Lantern entrances/exits will not be impacted.
• Parent drop-off/pick-up and Bus drop-off/pick-up will remain unaffected at this time.
• We appreciate the patience of all staff, students, families, and visitors during the construction process. As we move through the Sandusky Aquatic Center project, we will provide important updates or changes promptly.