While Congress did not extend the free meals for all students program for the 22-23 school year, students attending the seven Sandusky City Schools participating in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) will continue to receive free meals without the requirement of completing a free & reduced priced meals application.
- CEP is a provision that allows eligible schools to offer meal service to students at no charge for lunch and breakfast.
- CEP allows schools that predominately serve low-income children to offer free, nutritious school meals to all students through the National School Lunch Program and School Breakfast Program.
- CEP used information from other programs including the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program and the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families.
The seven Sandusky City CEP schools are:
- Sandusky Early Learning Academy
- Sandusky Primary School
- Sandusky Intermediate School
- The Regional Center for Arts & Academic Studies
- Sandusky Middle School
- Sandusky High School
- Sandusky Digital Learning Center